We feel it is important to advocate and promote any information that educates us Humans on how to live a cleaner, more eco-friendly lifestyle! It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize Earth is in a very fragile, desperate condition today. With the population growing year over year and estimated to grow to 10 Billion people by the year 2050, it is crucial that we Humans consider Earth in our daily lifestyle!
What does it mean to be Green?
WhosGreenOnline.com harbors a non-biased, (neutral) political position and viewpoint! However………when it comes to Mother Earth, we will voice our opinion!
“It is our philosophy here at WhosGreenOnline.com (online magazine and directory) to advocate and promote a cleaner, healthier and safer planet for ourselves and our children.” These days the term green is everywhere we turn; Online, T.V., radio, internet, magazine and newspaper. It is our goal here at WhosGreenOnline.com to educate our audience about what it means to be Green!
Q. What does it mean to be Green?
A. When somebody changes the routine in their daily lifestyle to better the environment!
Here a just a few basic examples:
- recycling: (newspaper, aluminum cans, glass bottles, any recyclable material),
- composting:(organic matter that has been decomposed and recycled as a fertilizer and soil amendment),
- eating organic foods: (Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.)
- driving less: (public transportation) or drive an Electric Vehicle (EV’s) eg; Tesla, Prius, Leaf, etc…………,
- walking/biking more
- being less wasteful: on our water usage, taking shorter showers, switching your light bulbs at home to a lesser wattage, or L.E.D. lights.
Here are some more valuable, practical, easy to follow tips on how to live a Greener Lifestyle, shared by a passionate reader of ours; Jaime Strand:
- Tips for Lowering Your Electric Bill
- Top 10 Eco-Friendly Ways to Clean the House
- An Eco-Friendly Yard: How to Keep Bugs, Weeds, and Other Nuisances Out without Harming the Planet
- 10 All-Natural Homemade Cleaning Solutions to Scrub Every Inch of Your Home
- 21 Ways to Use Less Plastic Without Putting a Ton of Effort In
- How to Host an At-Home Recycling Drive
- How to Be a More Responsible & Eco-Friendly Traveler