It brings us great joy and satisfaction to share w/ people around the world: eco-friendly news and information on how to live a more responsible and waste free life!
“It is our philosophy here at WhosGreenOnline.com to advocate and promote a cleaner, healthier and safer planet for ourselves and our children.” These days the term green is everywhere we turn; Online, T.V., radio, internet, magazine and newspaper. It is our goal here at WhosGreenOnline.com (online magazine and directory) to educate our audience about what it means to be Green!
Q. What does it mean to be Green?
A. When somebody changes the routine in their daily lifestyle to better the environment!
Here a just a few basic examples:
- recycling: (newspaper, aluminum cans, glass bottles, any recyclable material),
- composting:(organic matter that has been decomposed and recycled as a fertilizer and soil amendment),
- eating organic foods: (Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.)
- driving less: (public transportation) or drive an Electric Vehicle (EV’s) eg; Tesla, Prius, Leaf, etc…………,
- walking/biking more:
- being less wasteful: on our water usage, taking shorter showers, switching your light bulbs at home to a lesser wattage, or L.E.D. lights.
These are all fine examples to start being eco-conscience/eco-minded. A viewer of ours, David Garcia; spiritfinder submitted some more ways to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle:
- 29 Tiny Changes that will Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly Today
- These Green Home Improvements Attract Environmentally Conscious Buyers
- Choosing Eco-Friendly Building Materials
- 8 Ways to Use Recycled Materials in Your Home Remodel
- Eco-Friendly Ways to Dispose of Home Renovation Debris
- Creative Recycling Projects from Common Household Items
For more info. on what you can do to be a more eco-frendly inhabitant of our planet, go to the internet and explore on your own, Explore WhosGreenOnline.com for daily news and information related to Earth and her environment! Good luck on being a more responsible, educated citizen of Earth. It is our opinion here at WhosGreenOnline.com (online magazine and directory) that we must start to practice safer, cleaner, less wasteful habits for ourselves and our children. Our population here on earth is increasing every year. Common sense tells us if we don’t start to consider our oceans, atmosphere and our planet, we are going to slowly destroy this beautiful planet we call home!