Here is some useful and valuable information to help the reader understand the perks of clean energy and going green. It turns out, the average American can save around $600 a year just by going solar. That’s about $12,000 over a lifetime! Who knew?
I think it’s important to learn everything you can about the benefits of going green and realistic ways to do it. I’ve been working on compiling some comprehensive resources on the topic that even a science novice like me can understand. I thought your site was the perfect opportunity to share them! How about here:
- Financial Incentives for Green Home Improvements
- 18 Green Business Ideas for Eco-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Home Energy Conservation for Kids
- 5 Unique Ways to Go Green if You’re Living in a Dorm
- Harness The Power Of The Sun: The Complete Guide To Using Solar Energy
- 21 Easy, Life-Changing Home Improvement Tips for Greener Seniors
- A Guide to Becoming a Tree Hugger
- Go Green with Your Pet – 10 Painless Ways to Do It
- Eco-Friendly Events: Tips for Hosting a Sustainable Sporting Event
Clean energy is a way to protect the planet we call home and a great way to save money — and it’s much easier than most people realize!
***One of our readers (Sara Bell) was courteous enough to share this very useful and valuable bit of information with WhosGreenOnline.com. It is our intention here at WhosGreenOnline that our readers can apply some or all of these tips and receive a positive outcome!
With over 500 hours of research invested in WhosGreenOnline, there’s one analogy Iv’e come up with; If we are experiencing these current environmental problems today…………… in 2050 try to imagine the problems we will be facing? The current world population of 7.3 billion is expected to reach 8.5 billion by 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100 If we fail to make changes in our lifestyles immediately, Life as we know it today, will change significantly, in the next 30-50 years!
Feel free to share with us; some of your experiences, we will post and share!
Michael R. Craig, owner/founder